In a classic case of “don’t judge a book by its cover,” a ukelele player on Youtube who certainly doesn’t look like a pop singer actually does have a nice singing voice. Check out his cover of the Beatles‘ “Something.”
[photogallerylink id=38190 align=left]The singer’s name is Austin Criswell and he has a bunch of other cover videos up on his YouTube channel, including a cover of Eric Clapton‘s “Tears in Heaven.”
The icy stares at the camera while not singing might be a little off-putting, but try to focus more on the hooks of “Something” and how well he does sing them for us.
Austin proves that you do not need to look like a star in order to perform like one. Get this man a record deal!
Post originally published on WZLX.com by Matt Doloff.
More on WDOK.com
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Kory’s Review: Tender Napalm @ Cleveland Public Theatre
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Kory’s Review: There Is A Happiness That Morning Is @ Cleveland Public Theatre
- Tim Richards Celebrity Bartender At Chocolate Bar
- Meet Rick Springfield At The Marc’s Great American Rib Cook-Off and Music Festival
- Marvel Studios’ Captain America: The Winter Soldier Movie Filming Road Closures