Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- The Winning Word Returns Monday: 8 Chances To Win $1,000 Every Day In This Multi-City Contest
- PHOTOS: Tim Richards Visits Eggshelland – You’ll Never Believe These Creations!
- Know The WINNING WORD & Win $1,000
- PHOTOS: Prince George And The Royal Family Down Under – The Outfits, The Presents, The Adorable-ness!
- Go To The Prize Wall This Weekend And Play ‘Name The Famous Fathers’ To See ‘Informed Consent’ At The Cleveland Play House
- “LIKE” Us On Facebook For Your Chance To Win Cher Tickets!
- Bunny Butt Cake? Rabbit Pancakes? Jen And Tim Show Share Their Easter Recipes!
- Now Paging All Nurses! Join Jen And Tim Show At ‘Nurses Night Out’ May 6th At Bar Louie Crocker Park!
- Zac Brown Band Coming To Blossom June 14; Presale Today, Tickets On Sale Friday!
- PHOTOS: Tim Richards At AIO Wireless In Good Old PARMA!