Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- You Could Win $10,000 By Playing The New 102 Birthday Game Brought To You By Shinto Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
- Tim On The Town: See The Behind The Scenes Photos From Tim Richards’ Wild Ride At Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- PHOTOS: Desiray Helps Her Son Tommy Celebrate His Birthday!
- PHOTOS: See Jeremiah’s Trip To The Cleveland Aquarium With His Family!
- “Like” New 102 Cleveland On Facebook For Your Chance To Win Cleveland National Air Show Tickets!
- Hilary Duff Is Set To Make Her Return To Music! Hear Her New Single “Chasing the Sun”
- Don’t Miss Rascal Flatts And Sheryl Crow At Blossom This Friday! The New 102 Crew Will Be There!
- Beware: Ohio Mom Figures Out That Wal-Mart Ice Cream Sandwiches Don’t Melt In The Sun!
- Make Your Monday Instantly Better With These Three Adorable Pet Videos!