Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Jaci’s Cleveland Canine Corner: These Innocent Pups Have NO IDEA What Happened….
- Play The $1,000 Winning Word Contest Brought To You On New 102 By Chagrin Fine Jewelry
- It’s The First Official Day Of The Awesome Autumn – Here Are 102 Things To Do Before Winter
- This Proposal Should’ve Had It’s Own Dive Team
- Enter To Win Tickets To We Can Survive In LA
- Enter All Week For Your Chance To Win Tickets To I-X Trick Or Treat Street
- Tim On The Town: Pictures From Tim Richards’ Walk To Defeat ALS
- #WomanUpCle – Time To Make Your Annual Mammogram Appointment!
- Play Games. Heal Kids. Join Tim Richards At Extra Life 2014 On Saturday, October 25th
- What Can $1,000 Buy You? Try These 10 Designer Splurges On For Size