Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- WATCH: Gender Reveal Party Takes A Twist
- Win Mega 80s Tickets
- The Pompous And The Bored – Episode 12
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Des’ Friday Flick: John Wick
- Crocktober: Beef Stew With Tortellini
- 35% Of Women Said This Was The Best Part Of Pregnancy…What Is It?
- Do You Dress Your Pet Up For Halloween? If So, We Want To See The Pictures!
- MUST WATCH: Zach Galifianakis Insults Brad Pitt on “Between Two Ferns”