Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- That’s What She Drank: Whiskey Tasting At Pig & Whiskey Event
- The Pompous And The Bored – Episode 5
- Hershey’s New Corporate Logo Looks Like Everyone’s Favorite Emoji
- Shows That Should Have Their Restaurants In Real Life
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Win A Night Out At Chocolate Bar & Ed Sheeren
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Des’ Favorite Labor Day Event. What’s Yours?
- The Scoop: Johnny Football’s New Commercial, People Just Don’t Get Jimmy Kimmel, Obama’s Suit Makes Twitter Freak Out
- 3 Things You Need To Know PLUS: Beer Bong CLE Cop, Killer Teen Faces Life, CLE Air Show Back