Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- Merry Christmas In July! We’re Celebrating All Day This Friday, July 25 Sponsored By Mannheim Steamroller!
- Look For Santa On The Prize Wall This Weekend To Win Mannheim Steamroller Tickets!
- Michael Symon Is Bring A BBQ Joint To East 4th
- The Full Length ’50 Shades Of Grey’ Trailer Is Out, In Case You’re Interested In That Kind Of Thing (Which You Are)
- Morgan Freeman…I Mean Frank Caliendo Reads Lebron’s “Redemption Letter”
- “Like” New 102 Cleveland On Facebook For Your Chance To Win Wildwater Kingdom Tickets
- VIDEO: Watch Tim Richards Behind The Scenes Of His VeloSano Ride
- Could One Of Cleveland’s Own Be On The Next ‘Bachelor’ Show? See The Photos From Our Chocolate Bar Gallery
- New 102 Cares: Enter the Dunkin’ Donuts “Miracles for Munchkins” Contest