Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Look Under The Christmas Tree To Win Disney On Ice Presents Frozen Tickets
- Thanks For Listening To Cleveland’s Christmas Station, Christmas 102 This Holiday Season!
- PHOTOS: Jen And Tim Show’s Elf On A Shelf Goes Wild
- That’s What She Drank: Jaci Fox Shares The Secret To Her Eggnog
- Get Your Tickets For The Mark Patrick Lose Weight Or Stop Smoking Seminars
- Play Along With The Christmas 102 Match The Stars Game To Win Legacy Village Gift Cards!
- VIDEO: Watch These Animals Singing ‘Up On The Housetop’
- Don’t Miss Trans-Siberian Orchestra At Quicken Loans Arena
- PHOTOS: See Jeremiah’s Trip To GetGo In This Chocolate Bar Gallery!
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake