Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Every Video You Need To Get Pumped For The Cavs Home Opener
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- PHOTOS: Here’s How Downtown Cleveland Is Celebrating LeBron James’ Return And The Cavs Home Opener
- PHOTOS: Downtown Cleveland Celebrates Cavs 2014-15 Season Opener
- LeBron Gets Involved In #Headband Thursday!
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Celebrities Spotted In Cleveland To Celebrate LeBron’s Return For The Cavs 2014-15 Season Opener
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- SECOND SHOW ADDED: Michael Stanley & The Resonators