Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- EW! Fast Food Employees List The Food Items You Should NEVER Order Off Their Menu
- Dunkin Donuts And Rainbow Babies And Children’s Hospital Partner Up For “Miracles For Munchkins” To Bring YOU 99 Cent Coffee Refills
- 3 Things You Need To Know PLUS: Zack Reed Wants More Cops, RTA Investigates Wrong-Way Driver, White House Break-In More Serious Than First Thought
- Ten Clevelanders Have Won $1,000 In Our Winning Word Multi-City Contest – Are We Running Out Of Money?
- Crocktober Is Here! Desiray Shares Her Favorite Crock Pot Recipes Every Day For The Next Month
- Win Tickets To See Bob Seger At Quicken Loans Arena
- Play Games. Heal Kids. Join Tim Richards At Extra Life 2014 On Saturday, October 25th
- Register Your Office To Be Jen And Tim’s Office Of The Day
- Jen Toohey, Dave Ramos and Westfield Take Selfies With LeBron James…Sort Of
- Join Jen And Tim At The 2014 Cleveland Brocathalon 5K