Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Listen This Week To Win An Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends Ice Show & Gala Tickets
- PHOTOS: Jen And Tim On TV! See Behind The Scenes Of Their Shoot
- PHOTOS: Jen Westfield Has Moved Into Her Own Place! Take A Peek Inside!
- Join Us And Donate At LifeShare’s Thanks-4-Giving Blood Drive Thursday, November 13
- Visit The Prize Wall All Week For Your Chance To Win A Common Ground Canopy Tour
- On Sale Now: See The Reunited Fleetwood Mac At Quicken Loans Arena February 18
- Join Us At Crocker Park For Halloween Celebration This Saturday, October 25
- PHOTOS: Jeremiah And His Family Visit I-X Trick Or Treat Street
- Catch Up With The Latest Acoustic Sunrise Playlist