Beyonce Announces Three Memorial Day Weekend Shows
If you’re feeling lucky, Beyonce has lined up three shows over Memorial Day weekend at the new Revel entertainment center in Atlantic City, NJ. The shows will be in the Revel signature performance space, Ovation Hall. It’s a small space for Beyonce, only holding 5,050 seats. Tickets are on sale April 6.
These will be Beyonce’s first live shows since 2011 and giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy. She’s been spotted out and about in New York City quite a bit, on walks with the infant along with sister Solange and mother Tina.
Beyonce will be back in front of cameras before you know it. The L.A. Times reports that she is tied to Clint Eastwood’s remake of the classic A Star Is Born and rumored to be in talks for Ryan Murphy’s (Glee and Eat, Love, Pray) comedy One Hit Wonders.
More on New102.com
- Paul McCartney Plans Collector’s Edition of ‘New’ for October
- David Eigenberg Talks The Married Life, Tim’s Wedding, Chicago Fire, Sex And The City And MORE
- 3 Things You Need To Know PLUS: Muni Lot Booze Crackdown, CLE Artists Reject LeBron Billboard, Another NFL Abuse Allegation
- It’s The Most Frequently Spoken Word In The World
- Blonde Thoughts By Jaci
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- WATCH: LeBron James Has A Secret Talent
- This Baby Is Not Happy With Dad’s Beard Change
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album