Aerosmith Announces 2012 Tour, Coming To Quicken Loans Arena
Aerosmith will be hitting the road this summer with Cheap Trick with a date scheduled for Tuesday, June 19th at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland.
On Sale: Saturday, March 31 at 10am
Presale: Thursday, March 29 at 10am – Friday, March 30 at 10pm
Purchase tickets HERE
Aerosmith is currently working on a new album. Singer Steven Tyler seems pretty pumped about the album the group is working on despite any personal troubles they may have had or still have. Tyler says all his bandmates have “the passion” once again about the band’s music and that a couple of new songs are so good “you’re not going to believe it.”
Guitarist Brad Whitford adds that the group may debut a new track on American Idol this May, saying “I think people are going to see a lot of Aerosmith later in the year. We’ve got a new song that’s gonna be used in a major motion picture this summer, so that’s probably the first new music fans will get to hear. We may even debut it on ‘American Idol’ in May.
More on Q104.com
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch
- Starbucks Introducing Their Newest Holiday Drink – Chestnut Praline Latte!
- The Scoop: NBA Star Plays Video Games As LeBron, Is Alfonso Ribiero Cheating On DWTS?
- Jen And Tim Show Head To Great Lakes Brewing Co. For Christmas Ale!
- 3 Things You Need To Know PLUS: Sharon Budd Comes Home, Toys ‘R’ Us Pulls Breaking Bad Toys, Brunswick Says No Billboard
- Jen Toohey And Her Friend Bernadette Are Making Noah’s Halloween Costume!
- WHAT Happened to Renee Zellweger’s Face?
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch