Aerosmith Announces 2012 Tour, Coming To Quicken Loans Arena
Aerosmith will be hitting the road this summer with Cheap Trick with a date scheduled for Tuesday, June 19th at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland.
On Sale: Saturday, March 31 at 10am
Presale: Thursday, March 29 at 10am – Friday, March 30 at 10pm
Purchase tickets HERE
Aerosmith is currently working on a new album. Singer Steven Tyler seems pretty pumped about the album the group is working on despite any personal troubles they may have had or still have. Tyler says all his bandmates have “the passion” once again about the band’s music and that a couple of new songs are so good “you’re not going to believe it.”
Guitarist Brad Whitford adds that the group may debut a new track on American Idol this May, saying “I think people are going to see a lot of Aerosmith later in the year. We’ve got a new song that’s gonna be used in a major motion picture this summer, so that’s probably the first new music fans will get to hear. We may even debut it on ‘American Idol’ in May.
More on Q104.com
- Jaci’s Cleveland Canine Corner: What You Can Do To Help Homeless Pets
- Desiray Shares Her Recipes For How To Spice Up Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Don’t Buy THESE Items On Black Friday
- PHOTOS: Jen And Tim Host The Crocker Park Holiday Tree Lighting
- Concert Announcement: Idina Menzel At Blossom Music Center
- Join The Rainbow Radiothon Live Auction And Your Donation Could Get You Amazing Cleveland Prizes!
- Join Jeremiah At The Toy Soldier Show At Tower City Friday At 1pm And 3pm
- Your Christmas Wish List: Fujifilm Instax Mini!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- MATINEE SHOW ADDED: Dancing With The Stars Live