Aerosmith Announces 2012 Tour, Coming To Quicken Loans Arena
Aerosmith will be hitting the road this summer with Cheap Trick with a date scheduled for Tuesday, June 19th at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland.
On Sale: Saturday, March 31 at 10am
Presale: Thursday, March 29 at 10am – Friday, March 30 at 10pm
Purchase tickets HERE
Aerosmith is currently working on a new album. Singer Steven Tyler seems pretty pumped about the album the group is working on despite any personal troubles they may have had or still have. Tyler says all his bandmates have “the passion” once again about the band’s music and that a couple of new songs are so good “you’re not going to believe it.”
Guitarist Brad Whitford adds that the group may debut a new track on American Idol this May, saying “I think people are going to see a lot of Aerosmith later in the year. We’ve got a new song that’s gonna be used in a major motion picture this summer, so that’s probably the first new music fans will get to hear. We may even debut it on ‘American Idol’ in May.
More on Q104.com
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- Merry Christmas In July! We’re Celebrating All Day This Friday, July 25 Sponsored By Mannheim Steamroller!
- Look For Santa On The Prize Wall This Weekend To Win Mannheim Steamroller Tickets!
- Michael Symon Is Bring A BBQ Joint To East 4th
- The Full Length ’50 Shades Of Grey’ Trailer Is Out, In Case You’re Interested In That Kind Of Thing (Which You Are)
- Morgan Freeman…I Mean Frank Caliendo Reads Lebron’s “Redemption Letter”
- “Like” New 102 Cleveland On Facebook For Your Chance To Win Wildwater Kingdom Tickets
- VIDEO: Watch Tim Richards Behind The Scenes Of His VeloSano Ride
- Could One Of Cleveland’s Own Be On The Next ‘Bachelor’ Show? See The Photos From Our Chocolate Bar Gallery
- New 102 Cares: Enter the Dunkin’ Donuts “Miracles for Munchkins” Contest