The Hunger Games, a potential engagement, a surprise relationship, Kim K’s flour-bombing, and who is pregnant again. All this and more in today’s edition of The Juice!
The Hunger Games had the 3rd biggest opening of all time pulling in $155 million, right behind Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and The Dark Knight. Fandango sold 17 tickets per second during peak periods for the premier event. What’s even more interesting? 62% of fans plan to see the movie more than once. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Liam Hensworth of course plays potential love interest Gale in The Hunger Games, but while you may or may not root for Gale and Katniss, Hensworth is dating Miley Cyrus in real life. And the latest news with them? Miley was spotted wearing a ring on her left ring finger. Neither have commented on the status of their relationship, and yet we think the timing of this is pretty convenient, given The Hunger Games was just released, but check out the picture HERE
Now onto a relationship that seems a little more bizzare- Ashton Kutcher and Rihanna. As if we didn’t think these two were an odd couple already, what’s even stranger? They have been dating since September! We aren’t really sure how they managed to keep their relationship so secretive until now, but kudos to them for pulling it off.
Kim Kardashian is probably going to press charges against the woman who flour-bombed her last Friday because she does not believe the woman should get away with it. She says yes, flour is harmless, but that there could be potentially larger security risks since this women was able to act like a member of the press.
Tori Spelling just had a baby 5 months ago, and she is now pregnant again with her fourth child. She is of course married to Dean McDermott. The good news for Tori is she is halfway to becoming an octomom!
More on New102.com
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Why Working In The Service Industry Makes You A Better Person
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- What’s Your Favorite Holiday Show?
- Win A $500 VISA Gift Card from TBS’ Ground Floor