That’s right, what you put on your feet may tell others more about you than you think. There’s even a study that proves it. So what exactly is your shoe style?
The University of Kansas is responsible for the study that says it’s very easy for others to guess your personality based on your shoes.
Here were the results:
- Expensive shoes = wealthy
- Flashy and colorful footwear = extroverted
- Practical and functional shoes = agreeable
- Ankle boots = aggressive
- Uncomfortable looking shoes = calm
- Well kept shoes = attachment issues
- Boring looking shoes = relationship issues
What do you think, do your shoes match your personality, or are these results bogus?