Bad Office Habits. I’m sure everyone has that annoying co-worker who naps or is a busybody. What are some office habits you’ve seen?
The company Citrix gave a survey about office life. The results were pretty interesting.
1. Of all the people who work in an office, 32% said they would give up their lunch break, and 20% said they would give up their coffee in order to work at home.
2. Men and women both have ideas about what they think the worst parts of working in an office are. Men say it’s getting tricked into attending baby showers. Women on the other hand say costume contests are what make them dread the office. I agree with both of these! I can’t see any men wanting to attend a baby shower, and costume contests definitely create a lot of stress.
3. What about the people that they find most annoying? It turns out it’s know-it-alls, gossips, and those who complain. None of those are really surprising in our opinion!
4. Reasons people sneak out? They are actually polar opposites. 18% have snuck out to take a workout, while 12% have gone to take a nap.
5. The attire of people who work at home is a little different from the attire of a formal office. 49% of people who work from are most likely to wear jeans and a t-shirt. 25% wear pajamas, 14% wear workout clothes, and 7% just wear either UNDERWEAR or go NUDE.