Valentine’s Day Ideas
January 31, 2013 12:05 PM
Desiray - Middays 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Read More
Are you looking for something special to do for Valentine’s Day? Oh, I should probably tell you Valentine’s Day is February 14th! Coming up quickly. Here’s a couple of ideas that you may not have tried before.
- Don’t think that you have to spend a fortune to show your loved one some appreciation.
- Guys, have you ever written a sincere love letter to your wife? Believe me, this will make her very happy and in turn you will be very happy ;-)
- Cleaning the house without pointing out everything you’ve done is a great gift.
- Can you cook? How about making dinner and more importantly – cleaning up after.
- Buy some bubble bath and candles, take the kids to a movie and let your wife have some peace and quiet.
- Ladies, you know how much your man loves a good massage/back rub, I’m sure that would be the perfect Valentine’s day gift.
- How about forgetting about dinner and buy two giant cupcakes and have that for dinner instead. Heck – make the cupcakes if you can, even better.