- Rusty Bucket Gets Fresh I stopped at the Rusty Bucket in Solon today and picked up this fabulous lunch. They've done a remodel and are now HUGE - 5,000 square feet.
- Jen And Tim's Hometown Friday...Burgers! Last Friday we had listeners call in and tell us where to get the best burger in Cleveland. Now we need your help selecting where Producer Sean is going to eat! Please take a second to vote on which place we should send him.
- It's Picture Day! Today the morning show is taking pictures together and isn't it so cute that Tim and Sean color coordinated? We think so!
- Des' Cupboard Creations: Angel Shrimp This is a great summer dish, it's light and delicious. I made this last night and Alan couldn't get enough of it. As usual it's easy to make and there's nothing here that you can't find at your local grocery store.
- Jen & Tim Interview David Barnes The Director Of Oklahoma Emergency Management Jen and Tim interview David Barnes, the Director of Oklahoma Emergency Management this morning about the tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
- Jenterest - May 21, 2013
- Listener Tiffany Met Kevin Costner At The Tribe Game Kevin Costner was spotted at the Tribe game Sunday and Tiffany French tells Jen and Tim about the her run in with KCost! All this started from the picture she tweeted from the...
- Oscars 2014: Sans Seth MacFarlane Guess who won't be hosting the Oscars 2014? Seth MacFarlane (much to my disappointment - I though he was great). So for those who were offended by his humor, you can breathe easy for the Academy Awards 2014. But it's not because he wasn't...
- Photo: Des' New Patio I told my husband in December that we needed to call a landscaper to come out and redo our yard. I wanted to take the deck off and put in a stamped concrete patio with a fire pit
- Birds Eye View Of Captain America Filming!!! Today the filmmakers for Captain America started filming in the East 6th-Rockwell area of Downtown today. Our listener Ronelle who works at the Cleveland Public Library sent us this photo from the 10th floor! Pretty cool to see this! Thank you...
- Kory's Review: Tender Napalm @ Cleveland Public Theatre TENDER NAPALM is graphic, vulgar and funny, but ultimately left me scratching my head and grasping for meaning.
- Kory's Review: There Is A Happiness That Morning Is @ Cleveland Public Theatre Every piece of this elegant puzzle comes together to create a moving, funny, eloquently profane, and brilliant night of local theatre.