Jen & Tim host the 6th Annual UH Rainbow Radiothon presented by Petitti Garden Centers on Friday, December 5, 2014 live from UH Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital.
They will share remarkable stories about Rainbow’s patients, their families, and the doctors and nurses who provide their care!
The Rainbow Radiothon raises vital funds, which allow Rainbow to provide the highest quality, individualized care to each of our patients when they need it most.
Date: Friday, December 5, 2013
Time: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: UH Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital
11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland OH 44106
Ways To Help
1. Become a Miracle Maker
2. Sign up for Extra Life 2014
Play Games. Heal Kids. Its that easy! Join gamers from across the country and world on Saturday, October 25th as they play games for 24 hours while raising money to help local sick and injured kids at UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital through Extra Life. You can play whatever game you want – video games, table top games, sports or cards!
- Stop out Wednesday October 15 at Southpark Mall from 4-7pm (Near South Main Entrance between Dick’s Sporting Goods & Dillard’s).
- To learn about how you can participate in Extralife October 25-26 where you can play video games to help raise money for Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital.
- Come play video games in comfort and style with GameTruck NEO. With their state-of-the-art Mobile Game Theater featuring four flat screen TVs, dozens of video games, the latest consoles, climate control, and staffed by experienced GameCoaches, it is the ultimate in gaming experience.
- Gamers doing what’s best for Kids! Play Games. Heal Kids.
3. Purchase a “Miracles for Munchkins” Travel Mug
4. Become a Change Maker
What is a Change Maker? Change Makers, sponsored by PSE Credit Union Inc.,is an easy and effective way for you, your family, your co-workers, your classmates and your community to make a difference for the patients and families at UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital! You are encouraged to take on your own unique approach to raising coins and dollars, but you can visit our page here to get some ideas: http://www.uhgiving.org/uh-giving/get-involved/fundraising-events-and-programs/change-makers
If you would like to have supplies and a change canister sent to you, please visit: http://www.uhgiving.org/uh-giving/get-involved/fundraising-events-and-programs/change-makers/get-involved or contact Nicole Schmunk at 216-844-0428 or at Nicole.Schmunk at UHhospitals.org.
Once you have collected your change, visit your local PSE Credit Union Branch to have it securely dropped off. Visit psecreditunion.org to find a branch near you!